Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Map Illustration Woes :(

I was super excited about my idea for project one.  I was going to (and started to) design my map to look like a board game (a "my version" of the Life boardgame to be exact).  Unfortunately my computer chose the last week and a half to act up. I took it to the Mac store 3 times this last week and none of those times resolved the issues. For the last few days my computer has done nothing but freeze up every 5 mins making it impossible to work on my project.  I've tried to complete the assignment on the school computers in between classes but just haven't had enough time :/.  I'm sooo upset with my computer!  I really wanted to show off my design with everyone else in class!  grrrrrr....  Why does technology hate me?!

Anyway, here was an EARLY stage screen shot I took of it at school.  Colors do NOT look like this on Illustrator:

No comments:

Post a Comment